ividX’s – Terms and Conditions
This Terms of Service agreement (the “Terms”) governs your use of the ividX service is available through our app located in the Apple App Store. The collective functionality provided by the ividX mobile app is referred to as “services”.
Please note these ividX Terms and Conditions are in accordance with US laws and regulations along with EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Eligibility to Use the ividX Website or Mobile App
You must be 18 or above this age to use the services of ividX either through the website or mobile app. We do not accept or allow users below the age of 18, any account found with fake identities or information will be removed and banned from the website and the mobile app. By using the services of ividX, you consent that:
– You are bound by the terms and conditions of ividX
– You are not guilty of any charge that involves cybercrime or cyberbullying or any associated term or barred from using any of the services under the laws and regulations of the United States of America or any other jurisdiction which may be applicable on you
– You are agreeing to comply with the services, rules, and regulations of this agreement and all the applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations
– You agree to confirm that you have not been involved into any crime or fraudulent activity including a felony, hate speech, bullying, sex crime, or any other crime that may involve violence or fraud or may have caused harm to any other person emotionally, mentally or physically.
In order to access certain features of the Services provided by ividX, you will be required to register for an account (“Account”). If you access the Services through a social networking site, such as Facebook (each, an “SNS”), as part of the functionality of the Services, you may link your Account with Facebook account (SNS Account), by allowing ividX to access your SNS Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each SNS Account.
You represent that you are entitled to disclose your SNS Account login information to SNS Account and/or grant SNS Account access to your SNS Account (including, but not limited to, for the purposes described here) without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable SNS Account (can be Facebook or Instagram) which you may connect and without obligating SNS Account to pay any fees or making SNS Account subject to any usage limitations imposed by such third-party service providers.
Please make sure to sustain and secure the confidentiality of your account’s credentials as we will not be responsible for any kind of data misuse by any of the third-parties and will not be held for any discrepancy or misuse of any data. You are liable for keeping the credentials of your ividX account, however at any time if you feel that your account information has been compromised or someone else might have gained access to the account then feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Improving Services and Termination
ividX is always striving to enhance and improve the services provided through the mobile app while bringing improved functionality and great user-experience to all users. This means that we will be adding new features within the mobile app or further enhancements in the future and may also remove some features that are not suitable or may be replaced with something more exciting and useful, and if these actions do not materially affect your rights or obligations, ividX may not provide you with notice before taking them off or adding new features. ividX may even suspend the “Service” entirely, in which event we will notify our users through email unless some unusual circumstances may arise which may prevent us to do so, such as safety or security concerns.
Users may deactivate or delete their account at any time they want. They can do it by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and letting asking us to delete the profile. For all the in-app purchases users are advised to manage the billing from their associated account through their own platform (Apple’s App Store, as the mobile app, is only available on iOS for now). We may ask you about the purpose of deleting your account (which is optional for you to answer). This survey helps us in understanding your concerns and let us improve our services accordingly.
ividX may also remove your account or ban you at any time without any prior notice if it believes that you have violated this Agreement or any of the Terms and Conditions. We are not liable to provide any documentation about the termination of any user account, we reserve the right to remove, terminate or ban any account from ividX without any further explanation. If you have any concerns regarding our terms and conditions you may contact us at email@example.com.
Rights Granted to Users (End-User Agreement and Restrictions)
– you will not, without ividX’s express written consent, copy, retransmit, modify, disseminate, sell, exploit, display, perform, reuse, re-post, broadcast, circulate, or otherwise distribute any part of the Content, in each case for any purpose other than for which ividX are being provided to you.
– use ividX to conduct or promote any illegal activities
– attempt to reverse engineer or jeopardize the correct functioning of the ividX mobile app, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the software (including the tools, methods, processes, and infrastructure) that enables or underlies ividX
– Attempt to gain access to secured portions of ividX to which you do not possess access rights
– use ividX to generate unsolicited email advertisements or spam
– use ividX to stalk, harass or harm another individual
– use any high volume automatic, electronic, or manual process to access, search, or harvest information from ividX (including without limitation robots, spiders or scripts)
– interfere in any way with the proper functioning of the ividX app, or interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks connected to ividX mobile app, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to ividX
– impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
– mirror or frame ividX or any Content, place pop-up windows over its pages, or otherwise affect the display of its pages
– use any trade name, trademark, or brand name of ours in Meta tags, keywords and/or hidden text
– create derivative works from the Content or commercially exploit any part of the Content in any way
– use any portion of ividX or the Content in any manner that may give a false or misleading impression, attribution or statement as to us, the Owner or any other third party
– alter, remove or obscure any copyright notice, digital watermarks, proprietary legends or any other notice included in the Content.
ividX reserves all other rights not expressly granted herein. Except as expressly provided herein, nothing on ividX will be construed as conferring any license under ividX’s and/or its Owner’s intellectual property rights. Nonetheless anything herein to the contrary, ividX may revoke any of the foregoing rights and/or your access to ividX’s website or mobile app, or any part thereof, including the blocking of your IP Address, at any time without prior notice.
License to Your Content
ividX does not claim ownership of any content, images, videos, text, or other materials you upload to the Service (“Your Content”). You grant ividX a non-exclusive, fully paid, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and fully sublicensable right (including any moral rights) and license to use, license, distribute, reproduce, modify, digitally transmit, publicly perform, and publicly display.
For the purposes of clarity, you may use “Your Content” solely for your own personal, non-professional purposes. You warrant that the holder of any worldwide intellectual property right, including moral rights, in “your content”, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. You agree that you, not ividX, are responsible for all of your content that you make available on ividX’s mobile app account.
Please make sure that the content provided by you in your profile should not contain nudity, violence, sexually explicit, or offensive subject matter. You must not post or submit for print services a photograph of another person without that person’s or user’s permission otherwise you will be held accountable for the activity and will be dealt with the jurisdiction’s laws and regulations.
Community and Posting Guidelines
The Service includes various areas that enable you to post information, provide feedback, recommendations, reviews, and comments, and otherwise interact with other users, either through postings or by communicating about different locations in the world. With respect to any and all Community Forums, the following restrictions and obligations apply:
- ividX will have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor or review any postings done by the users at any time for any readily apparent violation of these Terms or illegal content.
- ividX is under no obligation to edit or modify any information available in a Community Forum or decide any dispute or disagreement between posters and will have no liability to you for any content.
- You acknowledge that any opinions, statements, recommendations, offers, advice or other information presented or disseminated on the app are those of their respective authors who are solely responsible and liable for their content.
ividX reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to post or remove any material submitted or posted on the Community Forums and terminate your access and usage rights to the account made on ividX’s mobile app and/or website (if applicable). You are expressly prohibited from submitting any of the following types of content in any Community Forum or the app:
- Any content that is harmful (including harmful to minors), unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, racially or ethnically offensive, suggestive, harassing, threatening, blasphemous; pedophilic, hateful, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable.
- Any content that would constitute, encourage, or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, material that depicts child-pornography, acts of violence, or drug use
- Any content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations; personal or personally identifiable information of any third party
- viruses, spyware, Trojans, corrupted data or any other harmful, disruptive or other destructive files, code, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource
- Any content that in our sole judgment is inappropriate or objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Website, or which may expose ividX or other users to any harm or liability of any type.
Any in-app Purchases
ividX may offer products and services for purchase (“in-app purchases”) through iTunes, or any other application platforms authorized by ividX (each, a “Software Store”).
If you choose to make an in-app purchase, you will be prompted to enter details for your account with your mobile’s software store where your connected account for app’s transaction will be charged for any of the in-app purchases that you may purchase in accordance with the terms disclosed to you at the time of purchase as well as the general terms for in-app purchases that apply to your set account for transactions.
If you purchase an auto-recurring periodic subscription through an in-app purchase, your set transactions account will continue to be billed for the subscription until you cancel (it depends on you “user” if you want to unsubscribe from any of the in-app purchases at any time.
Deleting your account on ividX or deleting the ividX’s mobile application from your device does not cancel your subscription. ividX will retain all funds charged to your transaction’s account until you cancel your subscription through your payments associated account.
ividX is not responsible for any product warranties, whether express or implied by law, to the extent not effectively disclaimed. In the event of any failure of the App to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify the App Store, and the App Store may refund the purchase price for App to you. However, we do not refund money for any in-app purchases nor the app store is liable for any such refunds.
ividX and all other features on the Service are provided to you “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind with respect to the ividX’s and/or content, either express or implied, including but not limited to, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement. Should applicable law not permit the foregoing exclusion of express or implied warranties, then ividX hereby grants the minimum express or implied warranty required by such applicable law. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from ividX, its employees, agents, suppliers, or any other persons will create any warranty, representation or guarantee not expressly stated in this section.
Additionally, ividX does not make any warranties that the service will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free or that your use of the service will meet your expectations, or that ividX, its content, or any portion thereof, is correct, accurate, or reliable. ividX reserves the right to change any part of the ividX mobile app at any time without notice.
Limitation of Liability
You hereby waive any and all claims against ividX and its affiliates, agents, representatives, and licensors arising out of your use of the ividX mobile app. Because some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain types of damages, these provisions may not apply to you. The limitation of liability herein is a fundamental element of the basis of the bargain and reflects a fair allocation of risk.
The Terms and any action related thereto will be governed and interpreted by and under the laws of the State of New York (United States), consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act, without giving effect to any principles that provide for the application of the law of another jurisdiction.
Updates in the Terms and Conditions
Please note that ividX reserves the right to update its Terms and Conditions periodically. Thus, we recommend you to visit this page often for any updates or changes within the policy.
Questions or Complaints
If you have any questions, complaints or claims with respect to ividX, then please contact us at or someone else might have gained access to the account then feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.